A full set of commonly known game modes, with kill feed, scoreboard, mini map, chat and a load of other awesome features to kickstart your online battle games!
REQUIRES: Any of the Opsive Character Controllers (link).
REQUIRES: Photon PUN 2 (link).
REQUIRES: PUN Multiplayer Addon for Opsive Character Controllers (link).
OPTIONAL: Photon Voice 2 (link)
OPTIONAL: Ultimate Seating Controller for Opsive Character Controllers (link).
OPTIONAL: Helicopter System for Ultimate Seating Controller (link).
Download and try the current proto build link here.
Ultimate Multiplayer is a system designed to work with network solutions for Opsive Character Controllers. If you own Ultimate Seating Controller it works with that also and has logic to handle vehicles used in game modes. If you own Helicopter System for Ultimate Seating controller, this of course is also accounted for. With these assets combined, you will be well on your way to a full-blown battle game.
Loaded with features, some of the key elements are:
- 7 example game modes, easily create more.
- Team management. Different prefabs can be spawned per team, character models can also be forced to index specified per team or can be user selected. Spawning different prefabs and having user selection for the models allows for perfect differentiation between team costumes etc.
- Character Model selection. Players can select which model to play with. Examples are provided with Atlas and Rhea.
- Stats system.
- Local score monitor.
- Kill Feed to display info on who killed who with what weapon.
- Multiple rounds per game, set in inspector.
- Mini Map Baked or Dynamic (also works with USC and Heli Addon).
- Dynamic spawn points, spawn from captured objectives via map icon or designated button.
- Example menu system.
- Objective style play, with 3 example objective types. Rush, Conquest and CTF objective types are included.
- Objectives can be chained, eg destroy two objectives to unlock two more and so forth.
- Objectives are versatile and can be suited for any team count or amount of their own.
- You can have only one team defend a crate/s against all other teams OR all teams have a crate/s to defend.
- You could even have a CTF mode with multiple flags and capture zones.
- Bonus score logic for defending or attacking whilst in a “bonus zone”.
- Listed rooms. Any rooms created will be listed and can be joined directly provided there is enough slots available.