This package further extends Ultimate Seating Controller and Ultimate Character Controllers with a dedicated Helicopter System which provides full HUD feedback. Works Offline and Online.
- This package requires that you have Ultimate Character Controller v3 or Ultimate Character Controller (Legacy), (or one of the sub parts eg. First Person, Third Person) installed.
- Requires Ultimate Seating Controller.
- Included is two packages, One package for Ultimate Character Controller (Legacy) and one package for Ultimate Character Controller v3. You must have the corresponding version of Ultimate Seating Controller (which also has legacy and v3 structure) installed.
- This package will make your battle game all that more intense with a full blown battle ready helicopter loaded with missiles and a copilot machine cannon with the system to operate it.
- The helicopter system is very customisable with plenty values exposed for you to tune to your liking. It can be applied to any of your own helicopter models in a few clicks.
- The Full Screen UI component that comes with it, displays all the real-time values to the pilot, and gunner if you choose.
- The HUD is very similar to that of battlefield 4
- Supports timed flight immobilization from hit damage.
- Supports impact, bad landing, and crash damage with thresholds for each.
- UI lets the Pilot know what the gunner is doing by showing where the Copilot weapon is facing, and also changes color when the gunner is firing.
- Pedals and joysticks work in the cockpit, so your character appears to really be operating the Helicopter.
- The helicopter controller be be truely physics driven or also be arcade style. Many options cover each for terms of handling.
- Can be user controlled or controlled via GPS/Chase Target.
- Works online with PUN.
- Comes with a component to sync the helicopter.
- Works with Ultimate Multiplayer: MP Game Modes for Opsive Character Controllers
With way too may features to list here is just some of the features..
– Works online with PUN.
– Impact damage
– Crash damage
– Bad landing damage
– Side slip indicator
– Pitch Ladder
– Roll indicator
– Copilot weapon Indicator
– Immobilization + UI warnings and in-cockpit alert light and sound.
– RoC(Rate of Climb) velocity indicator
– True airspeed indicator
– I Beam
– Atlitude in digits + an indicator bar
– Altitude calcs based on real scenarios
– Weapon ready indicators
– GPS/Chase mode